Annual General Meeting
- Welcome and Introduction
- Minutes of the AGM of 12 October 2022 available here
- Chairman’s Report – Chairman Peter Eversden
- Financial Report – Treasurer Stephen Speak
- Approval of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2022-23 available here
- Appointment of the Independent Examiner
- Election of Trustees and Officers
- Any Other Business
Talks from President and Patron
After the formal AGM business, we will hear from London Forum’s President and Patron.
Our President is Ben Derbyshire PPRIBA FRSA HonAIA, Chairman of HTA.
Our Patron is Tony Travers, a Visiting Professor in the LSE Department of Government and Director of LSE London. His key research interests include local and regional government, elections and public service reform.